International Journal of Economics and Socio-Legal Sciences (Volume 3, Issue I): Call for Papers
The International Journal of Economics and Socio-legal Sciences (IJESLS), ISSN 2395-4906 is an open access, bi-monthly, peer reviewed, e-journal. The journal invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews and Case Commentaries on a range of issues in social, economic and legal domains for its Volume 3, Issue I.
We look forward for submissions from Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students and others, interested in this field.
- Articles: 5000 - 7000 words accompanied by an Abstract of around 200 - 300 words.
- Book Reviews: 2000 - 3000 words accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Notes & Comments: 2000 - 3000 words.
- Manuscripts should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt with 1.5 Line Spacing.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, font size pt. 10, with 1.15 Line Spacing.
- Citations: The Authors are requested to follow a Uniform Style of Citation throughout the manuscript. In case no uniform style is observed throughout, the manuscript will be sent back to the Authors for required changes and in case the changes are not made in time, such manuscripts may be considered for the next issue.
- Word Limits: The Authors should strictly adhere to the word limit as prescribed in the guidelines. However, if the submissions made are of exceptional quality then the Editorial Board reserves the right to accept such submissions in exception to the prescribed word limit. All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- Cover Letter: The cover letter shall contain the name of the Author, title and category of the submission. Submissions should be sent as attachments with the title of the write-up as the file name in .doc or .docx format only.
Original, unpublished papers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th August, 2017.
International Journal of Economics and Socio-Legal Sciences