National Corporate Law Review (Volume 3, Issue 4): Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues (IJLDAI), is delighted to announce the call for papers for its National Corporate Law Review (Special Edition), Volume 3 Issue 4, ISSN: 2454-1273 which will focus on contemporary issues of corporate law.
- Article shall be of 2500 - 10000 words, book reviews: 1000 - 1500 words, short comment: 1000 - 1500 words.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the Authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the Author's view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects / contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 30th June, 2017.
- Authors should send their papers using the "Submit Article" link on the website i.e. www.ijldai.thelawbrigade.com
- For any queries, contact us using the "Contact Us" link on the website.
The Author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
- Single Author: Rs. 1200 (US $30 for International Authors)
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600 (US $40 for International Authors)
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors: Rs. 2100 (US $51 for International Authors)
30th June, 2017 (11:59 PM IST)
Intimation of Acceptance:
5th July, 2017
Date of Publication of Volume 3, Issue 4:
15th July, 2017
The Law Brigade (Publishing) Group
A2-204, Adani Pratham,
Behind Nirma University,
Gota, SG Highway,
Ahmedabad - 382481