NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies (Volume 1, Issue 4): Call for Papers
It is being published by the Centre for Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy (CRSGPP) at the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata. It is a quarterly, online, peer reviewed journal, which focuses on issues that relate to law, governance and public policy.
The main motto of the journal is to publish bonafide quality articles on socio-legal matters of contemporary relevance. Papers contemplated to be published in the journal are judged not only on the basis of their structural and functional relevance but also on their ability to convince the lay reader that some path-finding work in the field regulatory studies, governance and public policy is in the offing.
The themes of the papers may be of the following preferably including empirical study:
- Citizen Charter and Public Services
- Local Governance and Public Services
- Reducing Litigation and Public Services
- Enforcing Right to Public Service: Best Practices
- Implementation Lacunas and Lessons for the Future.
- Mode of Submission
- Manuscripts must be in English and should be sent by email to: email@example.com
- The preferred length for paper is 5000 - 8000 words.
- Preparation of Manuscript
- Papers should be in word format, double-spaced, font Garamond, font size 12 pt and justified. The prescribed word limits are inclusive of footnotes and contributors are expected to strictly conform to them. British pronunciation style should be used.
- There must be a Title Page containing the manuscript title, names and affiliations of all contributing Authors, and contact details for the corresponding Author.
- An Abstract of approximately 150 - 200 words in a separate word file.
- Pages must be numbered.
- Not more than two levels of subheadings should be used: the first in bold and the second in italic. Subheadings are not numbered or lettered.
- Quotations longer than two lines must be indented. Where quotation marks are required, these should be single not double.
- All footnotes must be in Garamond, font size 10 pt, single-spaced and justified. The Rules of footnoting are preferably from Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (Fourth Edition).
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th June, 2017.
Centre for Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy,
Room No. 22, West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences,
12, LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata - 700098, India
Phone: 033-23357379, 033-23357210, 033-23357211
Fax: 033-23357422, 033-23350511
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com