Law College Dehradun - National Moot Court Competition
Law College Dehradun is going to organize the National Moot Court Competition.
Date: 6th - 8th October, 2017
- Students pursuing the three or the five year LL.B. course in the academic year 2017-2018 from any law School / College / University in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Students pursuing their LL.M. may also participate if they are not enrolled as advocates with the Bar Council of India
- Law Schools / Colleges / Universities are entitled to nominate only one team.
- Teams shall comprise of a maximum of 3 (two designated as oralists and one as researcher) and a minimum of 2 (both designated as oralists) members. No additional person is allowed to accompany the team.
- The registration fee per team is INR 3500. Teams must make the payment of the aforesaid amount only upon selection of their memorials after the Memorial Elimination round in a mode prescribed by the administrators.
- Teams may register themselves online provisionally at http://lcdmcs.com/reg and must then finally register by filling out the Final Registration form through the same link, latest by 7th August, 2017 (23:59 hrs. IST).
- Accommodation and Food shall be provided to all teams from the evening of 6th October, 2017 to the morning of 9th October, 2017. Teams who intend to arrive prior to or leave after the specified dates are required to inform the administrators in advance.
- Conveyance to and from the venue shall be provided to all the teams. The teams must submit their travel plan online at http://lcdmcs.com/reg upon confirmation of their selection after the Memorial Elimination round.
Release of Moot Proposition:
22nd May, 2017
Deadline for registration and clarifications:
7th August, 2017
Deadline for submission of soft copy of Memorials on firstname.lastname@example.org:
4th September, 2017
Result of Memorial Elimination Round:
11th September, 2017
Deadline for payment of fee and travel & accommodation form (same link):
18th September, 2017
Deadline for submission of hard copies of memorials (4 each, 8 total):
6th October, 2017
Prof. (Dr.) Poonam Rawat
Chairperson, Faculty Advisory Board,
Moot Court Society & H.O.D. (Law)
Mr. Karam Pratap Singh
President, Moot court Society
Mr. Shreyans Ritolia
Ms. Shweta Chaudhary
Public Relations Officer, Moot Court Society
Ms. Bhawana Keshwani
Mr. Sagar Negi
Secretary (Administration), Moot Court Society
Law College Dehradun
Faculty of Uttaranchal University,
C/o Moot Court Society,
Arcadia Grant, Chandanwari, Premnagar,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand - 248007