Journal of Legal Studies & Research (Volume 3, Issue 3): Call for Papers
Journal of Legal Studies and Research (JLSR) is delighted to announce the call for papers for its Volume 3 Issue 3, Intellectual Property Rights Law Review which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Intellectual Property Law.
Submission are Invited in form of
- Research Work / Academic Projects
- Case Comments / Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article shall be of 2500 - 10000 words, Book reviews: 1000 - 1500 words, Short comment: 1000 - 1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. Three separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the Authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the Author's view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects / contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
Paper Submission Procedure:
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 25th May, 2017.
- Authors should send their papers using the "Submit Article" link on the website i.e. www.jlsr.thelawbrigade.com
The Authors are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
- Single Author: Rs. 1200/- (US $30 for International Author)
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600/- (US $40 for International Author)
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors: Rs. 2100/- (US $51 for International Author)
25th May, 2017
Intimation of Acceptance:
30th May, 2017
Date of Publication of Volume 3 Issue 3:
5th June, 2017
A2-204, Adani Pratham,
Behind Nirma University, Gota,
SG Highway, Ahmedabad - 382481