Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law (Volume 3, Issue 5): Call for Papers
Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law (JCIL) is a digital law journal having ISSN 2455-4782. The journal is delighted to announce its call for paper for the volume 3, Issue 5 which will focus on contemporary issues of law.
- Article: 2500 - 10000 words
- Book Reviews: 1000 - 1500 words,
- Short Comment: 1000 - 1500 words
- Authors should not mention their name, or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected upfront.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
vPapers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the Authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations (any uniform citation will do) and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the Author's view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects / contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
Paper Submission Procedure:
Authors should send their papers using the "Submit Article" link on the website i.e. jcil.lsyndicate.com
The Author/s is expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
- Single Author: Rs. 1200/-
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600/- (Rs. 800/- for each Author)
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors: Rs. 2100/- (Rs. 700/- for each Author)
- Single Author: US $30
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: US $40 (US $20 for each Author)
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors: US $51 (US $17 for each Author)
20th May, 2017
Intimation of Acceptance:
24th May, 2017
Date of Publication of Volume 3 Issue 5:
Mr. Rahul Panwar
Legal Syndicate Publishing House,
A-19, Aarohi Apts., Behind New York Tower,
Thaltej, SG Highway, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat - 380059