International Review of Human Rights Law (IRHRL): Call for Papers
The International Review of Human Rights Law is an annual, online and open-access law journal. The journal is an effort to address human rights issues around the world. The journal accepts original scholarly works on all human rights issues by practitioners, academics and students. The works can be in the form of articles, case notes, book reviews and responses. The journal encourages a comparative and empirical analysis of the human rights issues.
The International Review of Human Rights Law was assigned International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) 2455 - 8648 on 19th April, 2016.
- Submissions must be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use Times New Roman as font theme, with font size as 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing. For footnotes use Times New Roman as font theme, with font size as 10 pt and single spacing.
- The submissions can be in the form of Articles, Case Notes, Book Reviews and Responses to scholarly works published in law reviews or books.
- Length of Submissions (inclusive of footnotes):
- Article: 5000 - 10000 words
- Case Note: 2500 - 3000 words
- Book Review: 2000 - 3500 words
- Response: 3500 - 4000 words
Please provide keywords in the submissions. The submissions must contain an Abstract of 200 words in total. The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter containing academic qualifications of the author/s in brief.
Authorship of papers is limited to two Authors. Name of the Author/s must not be provided in the submissions. The journal accepts the Bluebook 19th Edition, OSCOLA 4th Edition as the Citation Guidelines of the journal. The submissions should be made in MS Word format (.doc). The submissions must not infringe copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
The submissions must not contain any obscene, defamatory or discriminatory material. The author/s will indemnify the journal in case of any infringement.
The Editorial Board will promptly acknowledge receipt of the submissions. Decision on acceptance of the submissions will be communicated to the Author/s within 15 days from the date of submissions. The Editorial Board will review submissions carefully on criteria of scope, content, structure, research, analysis, creativity, accomplishment of paper's purpose and inclusion of counter-arguments in the submissions. The submissions will be rejected if they are plagiarized. All communications will be through email only.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 5th September, 2017. The third Issue will be released in the month of February, 2018.
Mr. Aditya Shukla
International Review of Human Rights Law
401, Sai Homes, Vidya Nagar,