School of Law, Sandip University - Admission 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to B.A. LL.B. and B.B.A. LL.B. & LL.M. programme at School of Law, Sandip University for the academic session 2017-18.
- B.A. LLB. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LLB. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.A. LLB., B.B.A. LLB. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
An applicant who has successfully completed his/her Senior Secondary School Course (10 + 2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Indian or foreign University or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent board recognized by the Union or State Government with 45 % of marks for open category and 40% of marks for SC & ST category students.
LLM - 1 year Programme:
LL.B. Degree from any recognized Indian or foreign University approved by the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks
- Application forms are available at the office of the Sandip University by paying cash of Rs. 500/- or Demand Draft drawn in the favor of "Sandip University".
- Please write your Name, Father's Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of "Sandip University" payable at Nashik.
- Those who download the prospectus and the application fee from the website will be required to deposit Rs. 500 /- while submitting the application form.
School of Law, Sandip University
Trimbak Road, Nashik,
Maharashtra - 422 213