Utkal University - LL.M. Admission 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 1 year LLM programme at Utkal University for the academic session 2017-18.
50% in LL.B or equivalent law degree (students appearing in LL.B. Final Degree examination are advised to apply before publication of their result for the Entrance Test).
- The Application fee is Rs. 600/- to apply for a P.G. course.
- The Application Fee of Rs. 600/- is to be paid separately for each application.
- If multiple applications are submitted with one application fee, all applications will be rejected and no admit card will be available for appearing the entrance examination for any course.
- Under no circumstances, the application fee is refundable.
- For payment of application fee, applicant has to go through the Payment Gateway (SBI Collect /e - pay) available in the e-application form.
- After submitting the details, the applicant may go for payment of the application fee of Rs. 600 through credit / debit card / internet banking in any bank. After the payment is confirmed, the applicant will get an e-receipt. Print the e-receipt and have a copy of it with you which will be submitted along with the hard copy of the application. The reference number of the e-receipt will be an input while filling up online application form
- Send the filled in print out of the application form with your signature along with all the relevant documents.
Last date of submission of hard copy of the filled application form along with all supporting documents:
15th May, 2017 (1700 hours)
Entrance Tests for different courses:
7th - 15th May, 2017
The Administrative Officer
P.G. Council, Utkal University
Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar - 751 004