NLS Legal Innovation Tournament, 2017
National Law School of India University, Bangalore is going to host its flagship event, the NLS-Legal Innovation Tournament.
Date: 9th - 10th May, 2017
About the Event:
This event is unique in its conception; as part of the event, not only are we conducting a Business Plan Competition with a twist in the format, we also aim to provide all participating Universities an opportunity to interact with entrepreneurs by conducting workshops and holding a Seminar where eminent speakers will talk about the association between entrepreneurship and the law.
- Any idea suggesting an innovative solution to an existing problem in the field of law is eligible for the competition. The idea can be related to the fields of legal education, legal decision-making or any other legal solutions to a problem.
- The teams can have a maximum of 5 members.
- Individual participation is allowed.
- The members of a team need not be of the same institution.
- Teams can submit more than one idea, but each has to be registered as a different submission.
- Any student enrolled in an under graduate or post graduate course and any start-up incorporated not more than 2 years before the date of the competition is eligible to participate.
The participants must produce valid ID cards during registration. Any ID card issued by a recognized institution, in digital or hard-copy format, is acceptable. In matters relating to any dispute arising during the course of the event, the decision of the organizing committee will be final.
Incentives for Students:
- The winners of the event get an potential incubation opportunity through the Wadhwani foundation and NEN (National Entrepreneurship Network) network.
- All participants would get an opportunity to meet, greet and discuss entrepreneurial ideas with participants, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and other crucial stakeholders via the unique and one of its kind networking sessions that have been planned.
- Participants would get to take part in exciting and informative workshops conducted by the who's who of India's rich entrepreneurial landscape.
- Soak in the atmosphere at India's melting point of law and entrepreneurship - Bengaluru. The NLS Legal Innovation Tournament, one of its kind in the legal entrepreneurship sector, offers wide range of incentives for the participants.
Online Registration Form:
Mr. Suvam Swain
Mr. Siddharth Chokhalingam
Download Concept Note