RGNUL Financial & Mercantile Law Review (Volume 4, Issue 2): Call for Papers
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (ISSN: 2347-38XX) was set up as an academic initiative to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic law.
The review looks to understand the legal paradigm prevalent in India and South East Asia and how it affects finance and other cross border mercantile activities. The journal aims at giving the opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
- Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Laws
- Taxation Laws
- Banking Laws
- Insurance Laws
- Intellectual Property Laws
- International Trade Law
- Competition Law
- Articles: 5,000 - 7,000 words
- Essays: Max: 5000 words
- Case / Legislative Comments: 2,500 - 3,500 words
- Book Reviews: Max: 2,500 words
The word limit is inclusive of Footnotes.
- All submissions must be 1.5 line-spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt and justified. Please do not add any borders, table of contents or page numbers.
- All submissions must be in conformity with The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, single-spacing and justified.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx).
- Name of the Author underneath the title of the submission in italics, 14 pt, Times New Roman. Name and other details of the Author should not appear anywhere else in the paper.
- The submission guidelines must be adhered to as far as possible. The submissions not conforming to the guidelines will not be sent for peer review.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th April, 2017.
Mr. Prashant Daga
Mr. Datta Prasad G.