Prof. Harihar Nath Tripathi Foundation - 1st National Legal Essay Writing Competition, 2017
Prof. Harihar Nath Tripathi Foundation is going to organize the 1st National Legal Essay Writing Competition, 2017.
The Competition is open to all U.G and P.G students enrolled in courses from any recognized university across the country.
Topic for the Essay:
"The Changing Dimensions of Higher Education Policy in India"
- The essay must be written in English.
- Co-authorship (maximum of two authors) is permitted. However, only one entry is allowed per author.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Moreover any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of essay. No part of the essay, except the cover page, should contain any identification of Author.
- There is no registration fee for essay competition.
All submissions must adhere to the following requirements:
Format Specification: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Footnote Font Size: 10, Footnote Spacing: 1.0, Alignment Justified
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, essay and scanned copy of University / Institution's Identity Card or filled registration form. An abstract should not be more than 300 words inclusive of title and keywords.
- The essay should not be more than 4000 words (excluding footnotes and abstract).
- Citations must be strictly in accordance with the Harvard Blue Book style (19th Ed.)
- Registration form is to be sent along with the essay.
- All the manuscript are to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th March, 2017 in MS Word (doc or .docx) file format with the subject titled as 'Title of Essay: Name of Author(s) & Institution'.
There is no registration fee for essay competition.
All the manuscript is to be mailed to email@example.com by 10th March, 2017.
Prof. R.P. Pathak
Former Head, Department of Political Science,
Banaras Hindu University
Phone: +91-7017465706, +91-9450244368