Legal Amicus - International Journal of Law and Social Science (Volume I, Issue II): Call for Papers
Legal Amicus Media & Forum is a social helping hand, an organization for various socio-legal issues and raising the legal issues of the needy. Legal Amicus Media & Forum run many social and legal awareness programs to aware people about legal fields and related issues. Herein, we talk about law & social science which help people and law student.
We are associated with various national and international organizations which are working in the field of law and social sciences. Establishing equilibrium between society and law for present and futuristic growth and prosperity
The article must be related to law and social science. They may relate to law and social science or rural development with other disciplines like, Health, Agriculture, Law, Technology, Sustainable Development. The authors may take into account the national and international perspectives.
- Article (5000 - 8000 words):
An article must completely analyse the issue that the author seeks to highlight. We intend to incorporate critical analysis and original assertions on the said issue.
- Notes (2500 - 4000 words):
A note should include condensed study in the contemporary legal issue. The nature of the writing should preferably include descriptive analysis and informed comments on any new ideas and perspectives.
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words):
A case comment should include interpretation of any landmark judicial pronouncement in any contemporary legal issue.
- Legislative Briefs (1000 - 2500 words):
A Legislative brief seek to determine the implication of any existing or proposed Indian legislation (both Central / State). One can also focus on any specific sections or present an overview of the legislation.
All the word limits mentioned above are inclusive of footnotes. Please note that the word limits will be strictly enforced.
- The submission shall contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
- Submission Category (Example: Articles / Notes / Case Commentaries / Legislative Briefs)
- Title of the Manuscript
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institution
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Contact Number
- Formatting and other essentials:
- Main text: Times New Roman, font size: 12 pt
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size: 10 pt
- Article must be original and must not have been published before or copied.
- All submission will be a subject to plagiarism check.
- Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
The Author(s) are kindly expected to submit a soft copy of the Copyright Agreement Form, Processing and Publication Fee, once the manuscript is accepted for publication. For the convenience of the Author(s) we offer a payment gateway on the IJLSS website itself and Author(s) can also use Paytm wallet transfer. Apart from this the Author(s) interested in alternate payment methods would be notified via e-mail regarding the payment option.
- Indian Nationals:
- Single Authored Manuscript: INR 1000
- Co-Authored Manuscript: INR 1500
- Foreign Nationals
- Single Authored Manuscript: INR 1800
- Co-Authored Manuscript: INR 2500
The manuscripts must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 25th March, 2017.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org