International Review of Contemporary Legal Issues: Call for Papers
International Review of Contemporary Legal Issues is a bi-annual, online and open-access law journal. The aim of the journal is to provide a platform to students, academicians and practitioners for publication of original scholarly papers on contemporary legal issues that have national, regional and international importance. The special focus of the journal is publication of responses to scholarly papers. The papers can be in the form of articles, essays, case notes, legislative / policy / book reviews, responses to scholarly works published in law reviews or books and Film Reviews. The journal encourages comparative and empirical analysis of the issues.
The International Review of Contemporary Legal Issues was assigned International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) 2456 - 3730 on 26th October, 2016.
- Articles: 5000 - 10000 words
- Essays: 2500 - 5000 words
- Case Notes: 2000 - 3000 words
- Legislative / Policy / Book Reviews: 2000 - 3500 words
- Responses: 3500 - 4000 words
- Film reviews: 3000 - 3500 words
The word limits are inclusive of footnotes.
- All the submissions must be original and unpublished. The submissions have to be made only via email. Please send the submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use Times New Roman as font theme, Font Size - 12 pt, justified alignment and Line Spacing - 1.5. For footnotes, use Times New Roman as font theme, 10 pt as font size and 1.0 line-spacing.
- The submissions can be in the form of Articles, Essays, Case Notes, Legislative / Policy / Book Reviews, Responses to scholarly works published in law reviews or books and Film Reviews.
- Submissions must contain an Abstract of 150 - 350 words in total.
- All the submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter containing academic qualifications of the author(s). Authorship of papers is limited to two authors. Name of the author(s) must not be provided in the submissions. Please use footnotes in citations. The journal accepts Bluebook 19th Edition, OSCOLA 4th Edition and the citation style formulated by the journal.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that all references and citations stated in the submissions are correct and submissions must not infringe copyright / any other rights of any third parties. The submissions must not contain any obscene, offensive, defamatory or racially prejudiced materials. The author(s) shall indemnify the journal in case of any infringement.
- For Indian Authors:
- Single Authored papers by students: Rs. 1500/-
- Co-authored papers by students: Rs. 2000/-
- Authored by Researchers / Professors: Rs. 2500/-
- For Authors from Abroad: US $50
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th April, 2017.
Mr. Aditya Shukla
401, Sai Homes, Vidya Nagar,
Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India