Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Issue III): Call for Papers
Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (CCRLJ) with ISSN No. 2348-6384 is an open access, annual, peer reviewed journal. The journal is an initiative by the Centre for Corporate Law Studies at Institute of Law, Nirma University. The intricacies of corporate world have grown manifold times with the developments taking place every hour at the national and international level.
The globalization web requires corporate businesses to not just be limited to company and its allied laws, rather have a holistic understanding from environmental, social and cultural level as well. The centre has taken up several initiatives in the form of publications, debates and regular interactions to keep pace with this dynamic era.
The Centre is proud to announce the launch of the third issue of its Journal on Corporate Law. The multi-dimensional policies, tactics and amendments changing the global market have impacted India. The journal thus provides a platform to academicians, practitioners, researchers, students and other stakeholders in the field to deliberate upon the recent developments undergone by the corporate world.
The Centre invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews and Case Commentaries to delve deep into different perspectives and critically analyze the current policies along with suggesting valuable, rational, legal ideas. The theme of the write-ups has been kept open for free flow of intellectual ideas relating to the business arena.
Theme: "Private Equity & Venture Capital"
The Authors are free to choose any specific sub-theme out of the broad theme. However, articles discussing the contemporary issues will be given preference over others.
- Articles: 4000 - 6000 words accompanied by an Abstract of around 200-300 words.
- Short Notes: 2000 - 3000 words.
- Book Reviews: 2000 - 2500 words accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Case Commentaries: 2000 - 3000 words.
All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- Manuscripts should be in font Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.5 Line Spacing.
- The footnotes should be in font Times New Roman, font size 10 pt., Single Line Spacing.
- Only footnotes (and not end-notes) should be used as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the Bluebook (19th Edition) system of citation.
- Submissions should be send as attachments in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx) only.
The Author(s) should strictly adhere to the word limit as prescribed in the guidelines. However, if the submissions made are of exceptional quality then the Editorial Board reserves the right to accept such submissions in exception to the prescribed word limit. Also, co-authorship (not more than 2 authors per piece) is permitted.
30th January, 2017
Notifications to Authors:
20th February, 2017
within 1 week of Notification
First week of March
Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (CCRLJ)
Institute of Law, Nirma University,
Chandlodia, Gota, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat - 382 481
Phone: +91 7600377946, +91 8238423717, +91 9537470564