China Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit, 2017
Conways Asia is pleased to announce the China Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit, 2017 (CIPIS2017).
Date: 20th - 21st April, 2017
Venue: Shanghai, China
About the Summit:
During substantially global economic recession that technology and IP development has to timely and relevant match in view of changes in law, practice, and culture. How is the trend of China's IP development? What will happen to the IP world after?
In the stage of Chinese construction development in law and economics by socially promotion that in the field of IP has to face a lot of the new situation and problems. There is a pressing need theoretical and practical innovation in China IP.
CIPIS provides an important and timely global IP perspective approach to corporate through examines the decision-making processes, activities, and changes in significant corporate IP owners in today's new economy.
- IP court and judicial protection of patent in China
- Trademark protection strategies
- Criminal Enforcement of IP in China
- Future outlook on Patent Reform in U.S.A
- Europe IP Focus: The Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
- Focus on Pharmaceuticals and Biotech industries
- Trade secret protection strategies
- ITC litigation and licensing
- Patent enforcement in Europe
- The recent dynamic of IP protection in the Third world
- Intellectual property risk management
- NPE litigation strategies for Chinese companies
Online Registration Form:
http://cipis2017.intellectualpropertysummit.com/index.php?r=article/Category/index & class_id=12
Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit 2016