International Journal of Legal Research (Volume 3, Issue 2): Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume 3, Issue 2, (October - December 2016).
International Journal of Legal Research (IJLR) operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words)
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes and is subject to relaxation.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The Author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
The format of all our journals is Print and CD-ROM. Contributors are provided with e-copy of the journal on their e-mail id(s). So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 500 is to be paid.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Charges (to be paid after acceptance):
- Single authored paper: INR 1500
- Co-authored paper: INR 2000
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st December, 2016.
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal