7th Jamia National Law Moot Court Competition, 2017
Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia is going to organize the 7th Jamia National Law Moot Court Competition, 2017.
Date: 17th - 19th March, 2017
Venue: Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Each Institution offering an undergraduate LL.B. Degree Course is eligible to participate in the competition. Each Institution can send only one Team. The Competition is only open for students in LL.B. Undergraduate Degree Courses.
- There shall be a cap on the number of teams participating in the Competition.
- Each team shall consist of three members. The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances.
- Every team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher.
- A researcher shall be allowed to argue instead of a speaker only with the permission of the Court.
- Teams must register by 31th January, 2017 by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject "Registration for 7th Jamia National Moot Court Competition" along with the scanned copy of the Registration Form.
- The teams must send their memorials from both the sides by 20th February, 2017 for evaluation at firstname.lastname@example.org. The result of the Memorial Elimination Round will be announced on 27th February, 2017.
- The top 32 teams who get selected for the National Rounds must also send an email regarding "Confirmation for participation in the National rounds" at email@example.com.
- Four copies of memorials from each side, the hard copy of the Registration From and a copy of Demand Draft of Rs. 4000/- in favour of "The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia" payable at "New Delhi." must reach college on or before 3rd March, 2017. The address of college is "Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi - 110025"
- Accommodation and food for participating teams will be provided by Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Accommodation will be provided from 17th March, 2017 to 19th March, 2017 only.
- No Fourth Member is allowed in a team and hence no facility will be provided to any such person.
Registration for Participation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
31st January, 2017
Last Date for seeking clarifications regarding the Moot Problem
5th February, 2017
Submission of soft copy of memorials for evaluation
20th February, 2017
Results of Memorial Elimination Round
27th February, 2017
Submission of hardcopies of Memorials, Registration Form and Demand Draft
3th March, 2017
Asst. Prof. (Dr.) Asad Mali
Mr. Shoaib Khan
Convener, Moot Court Committee
Ms. Huma Nasir
Co-convener, Moot Court Committee
Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia,
New Delhi - 110025
Download Invitation, Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form, Schedule