5th UPES National Client Counseling Competition
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is going to organize the 5th National Client Counseling Competition.
Date: 18th - 20th November, 2016
Venue: College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Theme of the Competition:
All the problems will be based on E- Disputes theme, involving the following subjects: Law of Contracts, Constitution Law, I.T. Act, I.P.R., Criminal Laws and other codified and un-codified laws relevant to the theme.
Eligibility and Team Composition:
Students pursuing graduation in Law courses (3 year or 5 year) shall only be permitted to participate in this competition.
- Each Law School / College may enter this competition with one team only. Each team shall consist of two students.
- The teams will be selected on 'first come first serve basis.' Maximum number of teams which can register in the competition is 24 (one team per college).
- Registration of the participating teams for this competition shall be done by sending a mail at email@example.com along with a scanned copy of the filled-in registration form duly attached in the e-mail, latest by 5th November, 2016.
- Registration fee: Rs. 3500/- per team.
- The registration fee via NEFT shall be made in favour of "University of Petroleum & Energy Studies" before 5th November, 2016. Thereafter, the participants shall receive a confirmation mail of the registration done.
- This confirmation mail from the host college shall be the final confirmation to the registration process.
- Scanned copy of the Registration form, Bank receipt / Transaction ID shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travelling expenses of the participants shall be fully met by their respective institution. Food and Accommodation for all participants will be provided by the host College from 18th November, 2016 (morning) to 20th November, 2016 (morning).
Last date of Registration:
5th November, 2016
Inauguration and Draw of Lots:
18th November, 2016
Preliminary and Semi-Final Rounds:
19th November, 2016
Final Round and Valedictory:
20th November, 2016
Mr. Ayush Agarwal
Ms. Jessica Jacob
Student Joint Convenor
Mr. Shivansh Agrawal
Student Joint Convenor
Ms. Kamakshi Gupta
Student Joint Co-Convenor
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar,
Download Rules, Registration Form, Travel Form