IILS Law Review (Volume 3, Issue 3): Call for Papers
The Indian Institute of Legal Studies invites submission of full papers in the form of research papers / articles / notes and case comments from students and researchers to be published in our peer reviewed / referred journal - IILS Law Review.
IILS Law Review publishes articles covering every aspect of law since it is also a common lifeline for all law colleges. Through this IILS Law Review we come forth with contemporary legal issues to foster legal education through wider amplitude.
Keeping in view the harmonious relationship among SAARC Nations, the college had organized SAARC Summit in 2015, SAARC Moot Court Competition in 2016, and endeavoring towards our next goal, we yearn to organize INDO NEPAL Summit shortly this year; hence the theme "Human Rights scenario in the SAARC region" has been tabbed for the Journal.
The erudite response of legal dignitaries on the following four topics shall be solicited to enable the readers to explore challenges relating to:
- Human Trafficking
- Terrorism affecting Human Rights
- Role of International Organization
- Rights of the Minorities and Vulnerable Group
Submission and Publication:
- The Author(s) are required to email the soft copies to: email@example.com
- The soft copies may be attached in .doc format or in .pdf format.
- The subject of the email must clearly mention, "Submission for IILS Law Review".
- The email must also provide the name of the author(s) along with the name of the institution affiliated to, the contact details and current address in the body of the mail.
- An email confirming the receipt of the soft copy and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author(s) through the email id used by the author(s) for correspondence. A hard copy of the journal and a certificate of appreciation will be mailed to the author(s) on publication of his/her/their work.
The last date for submission.of manuscripts is 3rd October, 2016.
Ms. Jayati Kharga
Dagapur, Matigara Siliguri,
Darjeeling, West Bengal - 734010
Phone: +91-9775509999, 0353-2574698