Late Shri Hashuji Advani State Level Moot Court Competition, 2016
Vivekanand Education Society's College of Law is going to organize the Late Shri Hashuji Advani State Level Moot Court Competition 2016.
Date: 15th October, 2016
Venue: Forum Hall, VES College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai
About The Competition:
Theory without practical is half knowledge. To sharpen this practical side of the students, VES College of Law is organizing a State Level Moot Court Competition which will witnesses students testing their mooting skills in the presence of Eminent Judges of the High Court. Last year 20 teams from Law colleges across the state competed in a thorough professional manner, in the presence of lawyers and retired Judges.
Competition is restricted to bonafide regular students of Law School / College / University. All participants must be students of law course either 3 years or 5 years in the academic year 2016-17.
- Each college shall send only one team which shall comprise of minimum two and maximum three members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- Each team shall comprise of two mooters and one researcher. Each team should identify such speakers and researcher during registration. The researcher won't be allowed to speak except under special cases and only with express permission of the Organizers / Judges.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members.
- During the course of the competition, the identity of the team must not be disclosed to the judges or to any other person. Any such discloser shall lead to the disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the organizers.
- The teams of respective institutions shall have to bear travelling expenses.
Rs. 2000/- per team payable by Demand Draft in the name of "VES College of Law", at the time of registration i.e. 1st October, 2016.
Registration form duly signed by participants and the principal of the concerned college should be sent to Principal, VES College of Law, Sindhi Society, Chembur (E), Mumbai - 400 071. Participants shall send scanned copy of registration form by mail to email@example.com latest by 7th October, 2016.
Last Date of Registration:
1st October, 2016
Last Date of Submission of Memorials:
7th October, 2016
Date of The Competition:
15th October, 2016
Dr. Anil Farkade
Prof. Swapnil Choudhary
Prof. Manoj Kumar Naik
Prof. Sumita Honawar
VES College of Law
Sindhi Society, Chembur (E),
Mumbai - 400 071, Maharashtra
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Schedule