Indian Journal of Arbitration Law (Vol. 5, Issue 2): Call for Papers
The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law (IJAL) is a biannual journal, published in January and July of each year. IJAL strives to provide a platform for discussion of International as well as National developments in the field of Arbitration.
IJAL regularly publishes contributions from experienced practitioners whilst giving due importance to theoretical work of academicians at the same time.
Each issue contains:
- Articles, which analyze topics of permanent interest from major national jurisdictions as well as contemporary international issues,
- Notes, which cover topical recent developments and on-going debates in the field and
- Book Reviews
- IJAL seeks submissions under the following categories:
- Articles: 6,000 or more words.
- Notes: 4,000 to 6,000 words.
- Book Reviews: 1,000 to 2,000 words.
- IJAL accepts manuscripts on a rolling basis.
- Manuscripts received during 1st April to 30th September shall be considered for publication in the January issue and manuscripts received during 1st October to 31st March will be considered for publication in the July issue.
- Manuscripts must be topical and related to the scope of IJAL.
- The manuscript must contain an Abstract of not more than 200 words.
- The manuscript must be in conformity with the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
- The manuscript must not contain any mention of or reference to the author's name, affiliation or credentials. Such information must be restricted to a separate cover page which must contain a brief biographical description of the author and include the author's name, affiliation, qualifications and contact details.
- The manuscript must be contained in a Microsoft Word (.doc / .docx) document.
- The manuscript should be e-mailed to the Executive Editor.
- The manuscript must be an original and unpublished work. The author must also confirm that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- If necessary, IJAL may request the author to provide a printed copy of the manuscript, in addition to the electronic copy.
- The manuscript may be co-authored by a maximum of three authors.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th September, 2016.
Indian Journal of Arbitration Law
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com