NUJS - Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Care and Medical Laws
Dillons Kidney Foundation in association with the WB National University of Juridical is going to conduct the Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Care and Medical Laws (PGDPML).
Candidates who have completed graduation (final year candidate of bachelor degree can also apply, but granting of PGDPML is contingent upon the successful completion of the bachelor degree by the candidate) may apply.
The enrolled candidates will be provided with a Study Kit containing study materials and information on the various topics to be covered under the course, course schedule, identity card, note book. Candidates who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Diploma at the end of the programme.
- Paper I: Law & the Legal System in India with Special Emphasis on the Healthcare Sector
- Paper II: Legal Aspects of Healthcare & Hospital Administration
- Paper III: Interface between the Stakeholders in Healthcare Sector
- Paper IV: Emerging Issues in the field of Medical laws & Healthcare
- Paper V: Dissertation & Practical Training
- Application Fee: Rs. 2000/-
- Registration / Course Fee: Rs. 40.000/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 2000/-
Foreign / NRI Candidates:
- Application Fee: US $50
- Registration / Course Fee: US $1000
- Examination Fee: US $50
Candidates must make the payment of fee by way of Demand Draft for Rs. 50,000 drawn in fevor of 'DlLLONS Kidney Foundation" payable at Kolkata. The completed application form along with the Demand Draft should be sent to the contact address given below. (Mention your name and contact number on the reverse of the Demand Draft).
Deadline for receipt of Application:
27th June, 2016
Programme commences on
1st July, 2016
Dr. Sandeepa Bhat
Course Coordinator, PGDPML
The WB National University of Juridical Sciences
12 LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake
Kolkata - 700098, West Bengal, India
Phone; +91-33-23357379 / 0534 / 0765
DILLONS Kidney Foundation
BJ-226, Salt Lake, Sector - 11,
Kolkata - 700 091,
West Bengal, India
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org