The GNLU Law Review (Vol. 4, Issue II): Call for Papers
The GNLU Law Review is pleased to announce the Call for Submissions for the Volume 4, Issue II from scholars, academicians, researchers, policy makers, law students and other members of legal fraternity from India and abroad. The GNLU Law Review accepts articles and book reviews in order to consider them for publication on a rolling basis throughout the year. However, they are reviewed only after a call for submissions is notified.
The submissions should be on any one of the following themes in English language:
- Death Penalty
- Companies (Amendment) Act, 2016
- Insider Trading Regulations, 2015
- Payment Banks in India
- Small banks in India
- Offshore Investment & Tax Evasions
Contributions are invited under the following heads:
An Article should not exceed 6000 - 6500 words excluding footnotes for being considered for publication in the Law Review.
- Book Review:
A book review should be focused, well drafted and be related to law journal article, or law-related book. Review should not exceed 4000 words for being considered for publication in the Law Review.
- The submissions may be e-mailed (in Microsoft Word format) to: email@example.com.
- All submissions are required to be typewritten in the font Garamond with 12 points font size, line spacing 1.5' and justified alignment.
- References within the submissions are to be cited as footnotes in the font Garamond with 10 points font size, line spacing 1' and justified alignment.
- The citation style must conform to the OSCOLA Citation Style.
- Each submission must include, in one single document the following:
- Curriculum Vitae of the Author(s);
- An Abstract (not exceeding 250 words);
- Contribution (not exceeding the relevant prescribed word limit).
Deadline for the submission of the abstract is
10th May, 2016
Intimation of selection of Abstract is on or before
15th May, 2016
Deadline for the submission of the full article is
10th June, 2016
In case of any queries kindly email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Anjani Singh Tomar
Editor in Chief, TGLR, GNLU
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor,
Koba, Gandhinagar - 382007
Phone: 079-23276611, 079-23276612
Fax No: +91-7878186624, +91-79-23276613