Journal of Alternate Dispute Resolution: Call for Papers
The Journal of Alternate Dispute Resolution is a peer-reviewed ISSN Serial Journal (ISSN: 2454-9932) published by the Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolution, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
It is the endeavor of the Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolution to become the beacon in the field of Arbitration and other ADR mechanism by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across academia, industry, practitioners and research fraternity.
Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolution, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad invites articles / research papers, case comment and book reviews. The Journal welcomes submissions from academicians, practitioners, research scholars and students from law and allied fields.
- The word limit for articles is 5,000 to 7,000 words including footnotes.
- The word limit for case notes and case comments is 3500 to 4000 words and the scope of inquiry may include analysis of recent case laws, legislations, policies or any recent issue.
- We also welcome reviews of books that have made a significant contribution to legal or academic scholarship in this field. Successful submissions to this category will engage substantively with the ideas and themes explored in the book instead of merely providing a summary of its main arguments. The word limit for book review is 2500 to 3000 words.
- Journal of Alternate Dispute Resolution follows the Harvard Blue Book (19th Edition) citation style.
- Entries can be co-authored however, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Only original work is invited and any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the paper.
Submission of Manuscript:
- Please submit your manuscript as a MS-Word document. The manuscript must be accompanied by an Abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 shall be followed.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter stating the title, author's full name, affiliated Institution / College / University details and the authors' contact details along with phone number and email address.
- Also a short introduction of the author not more than 200 words is to be provided in the covering letter.
- Apart from the cover letter, the rest of the submission should not contain any reference to the identity of the author in order to enable anonymous screening and peer-review.
- Please send all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 15th July, 2016.
Mr. Rohit Moonka
Assistant Professor of Law & Head
Centre for ADR, Institute of Law, Nirma University
SG Highway, Ahmadabad - 382481,