SASTRA University - Admission 2016
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission at Sastra University, Thanjavur for the academic year 2016-17.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- A pass in Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) (academic stream only) from a recognized board in the first attempt with a minimum aggregate of 50% with English as a subject of study.
- The applicant should not have completed 20 years as on 1st July, 2016.
Mode of Admission:
- Will be based on the CLAT 2016 Scores and +2 aggregate taken in the ratio of 25% & 75% respectively
- Please note that all downloaded applications must be filled and submitted with the Rs. 300/-. On receipt of the filled application form and fee, the applicant will be intimated of the application number by e-mail.
- The application number is a unique ID for any future reference. Applicants will also be sent a copy of the brochure to the mailing address in the application form. Application fee must be in the form of Demand Draft favoring SASTRA, payable at Thanjavur.
Submission of Online Application:
All applicants submitting the application form online will receive a unique User ID and Password in your registered Email ID on payment of the application fee. With the user ID and password, applicant can edit the e-form and fill qualifying marks like +2, CLAT, etc. as and when they are declared. The last date of submitting the final application form is fixed mindful of the dates of declaration of various results.
The online submission will be disabled one day before the last day of submitting applications. Applicants should ensure that they complete all online submission formalities accordingly.
Issue of Application forms for all programmes:
25th March, 2016
Last date for receiving filled applications forms:
11th June, 2016 (6.00 p.m.)
Office of Admissions
Sastra University, Tirumalaisamudram,
Thanjavur - 613401, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 04362 264101-108, 04362 304000-010
Download Application Form