International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science: Call for Papers
The International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science (IJARLS) is a peer reviewed 'Online Quarterly' Journal of The Lords Advocate in association with LexKhoj an organization working for the development of legal studies and research. It strives to achieve high level of legal scholarship and research.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers & legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
Contemporary Legal and Social Issues
We accept the submissions under the following category:
- Articles (3000 - 6000 words)
- Research Paper (4000 - 6000 words)
- Short Note & Case Comment (1500 - 3000 words)
- Book Review (3000 - 6000 words)
- All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of about 200 words outlining the central argument(s) of the paper.
- Authors shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., the Lords Advocate. However, the Lords Advocate shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
- In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- Plagiarism will result in the rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- All Submissions must follow the Uniform mode of Citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman; font size 12 (main text) & line spacing of main text should be 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, Size 10.
- Submissions must be made in.doc / .docx / .odt format.
All the manuscripts should be submitted only in electronic form and must be sent to, email@example.com.
- Single Author: Rs. 400/-
- Co-author: Rs. 500/-
The account details will be sent to those author(s) whose papers will be selected.
The last date of paper submissions is 31st March, 2016.
Mr. Varun Suri
Founder Editor, IJARLS