4th R.C. Chopra Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2016
St. Soldier Law College is going to organize the 4th R.C. Chopra Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2016.
Date: 25th - 26th March, 2016
Venue: St. Soldier Law College, Amritsar- Jalandhar bye-pass (NH-1), behind NIT Jalandhar, Punjab.
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five year and three years LL.B course.
- Each Law College / University shall be eligible to send one team.
- Each team shall comprise of three members only out of which two will be speakers and one researcher.
- Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by exchange of memorials.
- The duly filled Registration form must be emailed at email@example.com and a hard copy of the registration form along with the Demand Draft should be send to the College on or before 10th March, 2016 at St. Soldier Law College, Behind N.I.T. (R.E.C.), St. Soldier Educational Complex, Jalandhar-Amritsar Bye Pass, G.T. Road Jalandhar - 144011.
- A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of "St. Soldier Law College, Jalandhar" payable at Jalandhar along with the registration form.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants' name, contact no. including year / semester of study.
Accommodation and food shall be provided by the Organizers from 24th March, 2016 evening to 27th March, 2016 morning. The team of 3 participants shall be provided accommodation by the College for the duration of the competition only. The interested students are required, to inform the Organizing Committee, through their Registration Forms, so as to enable them to make necessary arrangements.
The registration form along with the Demand Draft should reach the college on before 10th March, 2016.
Asst. Prof. Shobha Gulati
Asst. Prof. Parminder Pindu
St. Soldier Law College
Behind N.I.T. (R.E.C.),
St. Soldier Educational Complex,
Jalandhar - Amritsar Bye Pass,
G.T. Road, Jalandhar - 144011
Download Invitation, Moot Proposition, Registration Form