National Workshop on "Copyright Issues in Cyber Space in India"
The National Law Institute University, Bhopal is going to organize a National Workshop on "Copyright Issues in Cyber Space in India".
Dates: 20th - 21st February, 2016
Venue: National Law Institute University, Bhopal
About the Workshop:
The workshop aims to bring to light the copyright issues that arise in Cyber Space. These are pertinent today as the platforms created by Cyber Space lead to mass infringement of copyrights. Cyber Space has given rise to many unanswered legal questions. The workshop is a two-day event where the students will participate in training, discussions and problem solving.
- Those who are interested in participating in the National Workshop must fill in the "Registration Form" at www.nliu.ac.in. and send a Demand Draft. of Rs. 1000/- along with it and send it to the following address:
The National Law Institute University,
Kerwa Dam Road Bhopal - 462044,
- The last date for receiving the Registration form along with the Demand Draft is 1st February, 2016. Please mention the name, address and phone number of the participant behind the Demand Draft.
- In order to ensure an early provisional registration, the participants are requested to complete the Registration Form and send a scanned copy of the same to email@example.com.
- The registration shall be confirmed and communicated only after the receipt of the Registration Form along with the Registration Fee before the due date. The seats being limited, preference shall be given on first to register basis.
- Participants are required to send 150 word write-ups clearly mentioning the "original idea" which the participant wants to contribute through his/her deliberations to NLIU only by postal service on or before 30th January, 2016. Please send a soft copy of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AC-II Train Fare (to and fro) may be reimbursed to the participants who are faculty members on production of the tickets for the shortest route of travel. AC-III Train Fare (to and fro) may be reimbursed to all the other participants on production of the tickets for the shortest route of travel. An amount of Rs. 400/- towards local conveyance 'to and fro' will also be reimbursed. NLIU Bhopal will make the necessary arrangements for food and accommodation.
The last date for receiving the registration form along with the Demand Draft is 1st February, 2016.
Ms. Ashima Gukti
Ms. Devyani Gupta
National Law Institute University
Kerwa Dam Road,
Bhopal - 462044, Madhya Pradesh