Government of Kerala - Entrance Examination for Admission to LL.M course
Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to LL.M course 2015-16 in Government Law Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode and in private Self Financing Law Colleges of Kerala which have entered into seat sharing agreement with the State Government.
- Academic qualifications: Candidates who have passed the L.L.B. examination (5 / 3 years course) with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities at Kerala or other Universities recognised by the Universities at Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission. Candidates appearing / appeared for the regular final year LL.B. examination can also apply for the Entrance Examination. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of Admission.
- Nativity: Applicant should be an Indian citizen of Kerala Origin.
- Age: There is no upper age limit for admission to LL.M Course.
How and when to Apply:
Candidates seeking admission to the Course can apply online on the website (www.cee.kerala.gov.in) of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The website will be open for online registration from 9th to 18th December, 2015 (5:00 pm).
- General and SEBC candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-.
Candidate can remit the application fee either by selecting the online payment option / e-chellan. They can use net banking / debit card / credit card for online payment. Those who use the e-chellan the required fee has to be remitted at any branch of the State Bank of Travancore. Those who do not use the online payment/e-chellan facility have to select the 'Demand Draft' option for fee payment and can remit the application fee by attaching along with the application, a Demand Draft for the requisite amount drawn on a Nationalised Bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Candidates should take printout of the online application and affix a passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer, identical to the one which has been uploaded. This application along with the required documents should be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 001, either by registered post or speed post or by hand delivery so as to reach the office before 5 p.m. on 19th December, 2015.
Commissioner for Entrance Examination
Housing Board Building, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001