South Asian University - Admissions to II Academic Session 2011-12
Applications are invited for admission to various academic Programmes offered by the South Asian University in its second academic session to commence from July 2011.
Admissions are planned for the following academic programmes each of 2 years duration: LLM (Master of Laws). Admission to SAU will be through an entrance test that will simultaneously be held in all SAARC countries, scheduled for May 21, 2011.
Seats are reserved for applicants from different SAARC countries in the following manner:
- Not more than 50% seats for Indian applicants;
- At last 4% seats for applicants from each of the following countries: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka;
- About 10% seats for applicants from each of the following two countries: Pakistan and Bangladesh;
- About 10% seats will be kept for applicants from outside the SAARC region;
- Merit lists will be prepared country-wise and the competition will only be amongst candidates within each country; and
- Seats left unfilled for any country may be filled by students from other countries as per SAU rules.
Tuition fees will be highly subsidized and scholarships under different schemes will be available.
Please download the application form, fill it clearly in your own handwriting, preferably using a black pen, and mail it to SAU along with all the required enclosures, latest by April 20, 2011. Please be careful in giving all the required information on the application form. Partially filled forms will not be considered. All required documents (see Item 10 on the admission form) must be enclosed. Complete application should be mailed / couriered to following address:
South Asian University
Old CRS Building, JNU Campus
New Delhi 110067 (India)
Deadline for receiving applications: April 20, 2011
Scheduling of Entrance Test: May 21, 2011
Examination fee NOT required
Download Admission Form, Instructions for filling form
Download LLM Programme Details, Tuition Fees