International Journal of Legal Research (IJLR): Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Research is a fresh attempt to restore the lost legacy of some of the greatest jurists of our times. A brainchild of young academicians graduating or graduated from the top tier Law Universities of India, IJLR attempts to rekindle the debate about the rejuvenation of legal fabric in the World.
IJLR was born from the thought that the legal academia of the World has become somewhat static, even as humans continue to witness progress in leaps and bounds across other disciplines. Bearing the idea that law and social sciences need to change with the change in the society and social fabric of the world, this is a humble attempt that intends to reinstate the lost atmosphere of legal research and progress across the globe. IJLR is committed to provide unique and ground breaking research in the said fields, and we solicit your humble co- operation for the same.
International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 2, September-December, 2015. Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IJLR operates without any theme and anything related to law is acceptable.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 2 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
The format of IJLR is Print and CD ROM. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in CD-ROM. So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 500 is to be paid.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (to be paid after acceptance):
- Single authored paper: INR 1500/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 2000/-
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 25th December, 2015.
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal
International Journal of Legal Research
111, Vineet Kunj, Kolar Road,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org