All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) - 2016
National Law University (NLU), Delhi is pleased to announce the All India Law Entrance Test 2016.
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.)
AILET 2016 is scheduled to he held on 1st May, 2016
B.A. LL.B (Hons.):
- In order to appear for the AILET, candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination and scored a minimum of 50%. However, candidates appearing for 10+2 examinations in the year of the AILET can also apply provided they meet the above condition at the time of admission.
- Candidates should be less than 21 years of age or 23 years in case of SC / ST candidates
- Candidates should score at least 40% of the marks in the AILET (30% for SC / ST candidates)
LL.M - One year Programme:
- To be eligible for admission to the LL.M. Programme, a candidate should have passed the LL.B. or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with not less than 55% marks on aggregate (50% in case of reserved categories, i.e. SC / ST / Persons with Disability).
- Obtained a Master's Degree in law from any recognised university securing not less than 55% marks or its equivalent (50% in case of SC / ST / Persons with disability) - or -
- Obtained a degree in law and a Masters Degree with M. Phil in Social Sciences or humanities of any recognised university with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent
- Provided that candidates with qualifications in social sciences and humanities may be admitted to the programme if the research they wish to pursue interfaces with the discipline of law with a special focus on Public Policy of Law. - or -
- Degree in law and Ph.D. in any discipline. - or -
- Judge of any State High Court in India with three years' experience or Judge of Supreme Court of India.
AILET 2016 Application will be available from:
1st January, 2016
Admit Cards availability from:
Exam Date for AILET 2016:
1st May, 2016
National Law University
Sector 14, Dwarka,
New Delhi - 110078
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com