NLS Business Law Review: Call for Papers
The NLS Business Law Review is an initiative by the National Law School of India University to recognize and foster academic research and scholarship in corporate and commercial law. The law review intends to examine the interface between the myriad regulatory frameworks that impact doing business in India, particularly in light of comparative international perspectives. The mandate of the NLS Business Law Review thus includes company law, securities and capital markets regulation, banking and finance, taxation, foreign investment, competition law, commercial dispute resolution, contract and commercial law, and employment law inter alia.
The NLS Business Law Review (NLSBLR) is accepting submissions to its second issue (Volume 2 of 2016) under the following categories:
- Articles (6,000 - 10,000 words) are comprehensive publications that analyze important themes, and may adopt comparative perspectives.
- Essays (4,000 - 6,000 words) typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance, and present a central argument.
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book / Article Reviews (1,500 - 3,000 words)
- Submissions may be made in electronic form (strongly recommended) or in hard copy. All submissions must be word-processed, and formatted in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. All word limits are inclusive of footnotes.
- References and citations must be in the form of footnotes (not endnotes) and must conform to the latest edition of Bluebook. Footnotes must be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 10, 1.0 line spacing.
- All submissions must contain the name of the author, academic qualifications, professional information (including institutions to which they are affiliated), the title of the manuscript, and contact information. Joint authorship of papers by individuals of the same or different institutions is welcomed.
- Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
- Submissions made to NLSBLR are on an exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
- Submissions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject title "NLSBLR (Volume 2) - [Submission Category] - [Name(s) of Author(s)]", or addressed to:
The last date for submissions to Volume 2 is 10th December, 2015. Submissions made after this date may be considered for subsequent issues.
NLS Business Law Review,
National Law School of India University
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore - 560072