Certificate Course in Cyber Crimes, Cyber Forensics and Cyber Laws
Advanced Centre for Research; Development & Training in Cyber Laws & Forensics [ACRDTCLF] at National Law School of India University is pleased to announce the three day Certificate Course in Cyber Crimes, Cyber Forensics and Cyber Laws.
Date: 20th - 22nd November, 2015
Who can take up the course?
- Members from IT Industry
- Members from the law enforcement agencies
- Legal Practitioners
- Law Teachers
- Students & Others
- Cyber-Crimes & Cyber Torts
- Cyber laws; Indian Information Technology Act; Indian Penal Code; Criminal Procedure Code; Indian Evidence Act; other special enactments and Judicial precedents
- Cyber Forensics Principles of conducting cyber forensic investigation; Cyber forensic tools & Cyber forensic techniques - with hands on experimental method of learning on tools
- Legally accepted forensic methods; Standard Operating Procedures; Case studies and methods & many more...
Course Fee: INR 15,000/-
Demand Draft is to be issued in favour of "The Registrar, NLSIU", payable at Bangalore. Please write Name, Email ID and Contact number on the reverse side of the DD.
Ms. Savithri Bhat
Phone: +91-80-23213160, +91-80-23160532/33/34, +91-9535152943
Dr. Nagarathna A.
The National Law School of India
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore, - 560 242
Phone: +91-80-23213160, +91-80-2316 0532/533/535