Competition on Startup Ventures in the Domain of Law
GNLU Center for Business & Public Policy (GCBPP), Gujarat National Law University is going to conduct a competition on Startup Ventures in the domain of law.
Date: 26th February, 2016
Venue: Gujarat National Law University. Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar
Who can participate?
The competition is open for students pursuing higher education across the globe.
Process of Participation:
The participants should e-mail a detailed business plan in the form of a word document along with a powerpoint / video presentation including all necessary contents as prescribed below. Submission should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within the timeline. Top ten plans adjudged by the jury will be invited for oral presentation at GCBPP, GNLU.
There is no entry fee for participation.
Rules of the Competition:
- The scope of the plan must be confined to ventures in the domain of law. Any plan outside the scope shall not be included in the competition.
- An individual or a team comprising of maximum three students can participate.
- A person can be a member of only one team. Students from different institutions can be part of the same team.
- A plan must be an original creation of the participants. Any form of plagiarism will amount to disqualification from the competition.
- The plan must not be under consideration for financing before any institution or must not have been submitted to any other competition.
- Any deviation from the rules shall render disqualification for the team.
- Submission through any other mode will not be entertained.
- Timelines shall be strictly adhered to.
- Participants are required to produce a valid student identity proof.
- The decision of the jury is final.
Submission of the Plan:
15th December, 2015
Announcement of Top Ten Plans:
31st January, 2016
Oral Presentation at GNLU:
26th February, 2016
Mr. Brahmbhatt Shrut
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba
Gandhinagar - 382007, Gujarat
Phone: +91-79-23276611, +91-79-23276612