NLIU e-Journal of International Law: Call for Papers
The Centre for Research in International Law (CRIL), a student-run body at National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU) is pleased to announce the e-Journal of International Law.
The NLIU e-Journal of International Law is a bi-annual online journal which publishes scholarly articles in the field of International Law. It seeks to secure collaboration between students, research scholars and professionals interested in International law, from all over the world.
For the 1st edition, the theme of which is Public International Law, submissions are invited for the following genuine, original and unpublished manuscripts:
- Articles(6,000 - 8,000 words): The article must be a comprehensive and in depth analysis of the problem dealt with, including contributions by the author.
- Essays(4,000 - 6,000 words): The essay must deal with a specific issue, and must contain arguments for or / and against the existing set up.
- Judgment Analyses(2,000 - 4,000 words): The analysis must be a comment on a recent judgment, discussing the views expressed, the relevance of the judgment and the opinions of the author.
- Citation Standards: Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation. The citations must conform to the standards laid down in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition, 2010). Substantive footnoting is permissible.
- Abstract: All submissions must include an abstract of 250 - 350 words.
- Parameters of Evaluation: Submissions would be evaluated on the parameters of contemporary relevance, contribution to knowledge, clarity and logic in analysis, language, methodology of research and originality.
- Co-authorship: Submissions must not be written by more than 2 authors.
- Format: All submissions must be made in .docx format.
Kindly send in your submissions by 1st November, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the duly filed out Submission cum Declaration Form.
Ms. Twinkle Chawla
Ms. Suriti Chowdhary
Ms. Tara Hari
Head of Journal, CRIL
National Law Institute University Bhopal,
Kerwa Dam Road,
Bhopal - 462044
Download Notification, Submission cum Declaration Form