4th NLIU Debate 2015
Jus Cultura, the Literary, Debating and Quizzing Society at National Law Institute University, Bhopal is extremely pleased to invite you to the Fourth NLIU Debate.
Date: 9th - 11th October, 2015.
Venue: National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- As is tradition, the format will continue to be 3 -on- 3 Asians Parliamentary with N=1 rule for adjudicators.
- The tournament is open to Cross Institutional Teams, but speakers must be enrolled in an academic Institution at the time of participation (including students pursuing Masters or Post Graduate Courses). This rule does not apply to adjudicators.
- The registration for individual participants will be phased out in two stages:
- Early birds can avail a concessional registration fee of Rs. 2000/- if they register by the 10th September, 2015.
- The standard Tournament Registration fee from 11th September, 2015 is Rs. 2200/-.
- This fee will include accommodation for the dates of the Competition, as well as transport between the University campus and the accommodation.
- Will ensure that all the participants will be treated to an enjoyable break night party and comfortable accommodation.
The last date for registration is 24th September, 2015.
Mr. Soham Maheshwari
Convener, Jus Cultura
Ms. Sanjana Aravamudhan
Secretary, Debating Society, Jus Cultura
Mr. Bhargava D. Bhat
Co-Convener, Jus Cultura
The National Law Institute University
Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh - 462 044
Phone: 0755-2696965 / 971
Download Invitation, Notification