Advanced Professional Certificate Course in Intellectual Property Rights
Fusion Law School is pleased to announce the Advanced Professional Certificate Course in Intellectual Property Rights.
Course Duration: 1 year (next batch begins from 20th September, 2015)
About this Course:
Advanced Professional Certificate Course in Intellectual Property Rights is an extensive one year Programme, covering almost every aspect of IPR such as Trademarks, Patent, Copyright, Designs, Plant Varaties etc. Participants to our Courses get a unique opportunity to learn the substantive as well as procedure law from some of the nation's top IP practitioners.
The Certificate Course offers two optional tracks to its Participants: a patent track for candidates with technical backgrounds who wish to specialize in patent practice and a general IP track for candidates who wish to gain in-depth knowledge about the full range of IP laws and developments. The innovative teaching methodology adopted by us creates a truly invigorating learning environment for advanced study in IP.
Any person (students or professionals or academicians) who is pursuing or has completed, an undergraduate degree or a graduate degree, in any discipline, is eligible to join this Course. However this program is specially recommended for:
- Law students desirous of specializing in IPR
- Students from Science, Engineering and Management interested in learning about Intellectual Property
- Lawyers, Scientists, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Engineers, Businessmen and Entrepreneurs.
What you will learn:
- In-depth knowledge and theoretical background about all type of Intellectual Property such as Trademarks, Copyright, Patents, GI, Designs etc
- Step by step procedure involved in registration, protection and enforcement of various type of Intellectual Property
- How to appreciate complex legal and commercial issues involved in IP infringement and advice on available remedies
- Formulate and implement IP Protection Strategies
- Key concepts behind IP Valuation
- Understanding in IP Monetarisation and Branding Strategies including Licensing
- Practical Insights in IP Due Diligence
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution and procedure involved therein
- Interaction of IPR with other fields of law such as Competition and Space Laws
- This Course has been designed after extensive Consultation with the prominent names in the IP Profession. The cumulative experience of Advisory Board involved in designing the Course is more than 150 Years.
- All lectures under this Course are delivered by practicing professionals having considerable experience in the field of Intellectual Property Rights.
- This Course is most exhaustive and comprehensive programme on Intellectual Property Rights currently available for the Students.
- On regular intervals students will also be able to attend Live Sessions with the Faculty Members for clarification of their doubts and queries.
- We don't follow the outdated evaluation system used in most of the law schools, which at best assess the memory power of students. During the Assessments and Examinations students are allowed and even encouraged to use relevant Books and Internet. Our Evaluation System attempt to simulate the experience of working in an IP Boutique law firm or as an in-house IP Counsel.
- All Assignments and Examinations can be submitted online through our proprietary Learning Management System (LMS). Students are not required to attend any Physical or Contact Classes.
Course Fees: Rs 6,999/- (including all taxes).
The last date to apply is 19th September, 2015.
Fusion Law School
KM 1706, Amrapali Village, Near Kala Pathar
Nyay Khand, Indrapuram,
Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201014