4th Annual National Conference on Contemporary Legal Scholarship
Symbiosis Law School Pune is going to organize the Fourth Annual National Conference on Contemporary Legal Scholarship.
Date: 19th September, 2015
Venue: Symbiosis Law School, Viman Nagar, Pune
About the Conference:
Symbiosis Law School, Pune has been organizing the Annual National Conference since 2012 and is privileged to announce its Fourth Annual National Conference on Contemporary Legal Scholarship for the year 2015 in the month of September. The conference is a platform for the budding scholars and researchers to discuss and share ideas. It is organized in the background of its flagship Journal SCLJ and the student Journal SSLR to be published with Lexis Nexis. The conference aims to provide a forum for participants to test new ideas and later work on these new ideas. It will also feed future collaborations and joint publications.
The Conference is being organized with three objectives
- To bring together students and research scholars to foster scholarly exchange of ideas.
- To showcase in-house research, build collegial network, and facilitate ongoing dialogue.
- To present working papers, or finished papers or articles on law to the identified tracks, in a supportive and encouraging atmosphere where experts and scholars are available to comment.
- International Law and Human Right
- Public Law and Governance
- Business Law
- IPR, Technology and Innovation Law
Who should attend?
- Under Graduates
- Post Graduates
- Ph.D. Research Scholars from various Law Schools of the country
- Students of Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Students: Rs. 200/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Others: Rs.1000/-
Registration fee should be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, Symbiosis Law School, Pune. payable at Pune. The Demand Draft should be sent after online registration.
Please make sure that the drawer's name and the purpose are mentioned at the back of the DD. Please note that no TA/DA will be paid to participants. However, we are glad to provide assistance in locating the accommodation on prior information
Submission of Abstract:
16th August, 2015
Declaration of Selected Abstracts:
20th August, 2015
Submission of Full Paper:
6th September, 2015
Date of the Conference:
19th September, 2015
Dr. Shashikala Gurpur
Director, Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Survey No. 227, Plot-11,
Opposite Pune International Airport VIP Road,
Viman Nagar Pune - 411014,
Phone: 020-66861125, 020-66861127, +91-8380059480
Download Brochure, Conference Guidelines, List of Sub-themes, Registration Form, Abstract Submission Form