7th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2015
The 7th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial Moot Court Competition is organized by Rizvi Law College. The Competition is conducted under the supervision of the Students' Bar Forum and the Moots and Academics Committee.
Date: 9th - 11th October, 2015
Venue: Rizvi Law College campus, Mumbai
The competition is open only to undergraduates i.e. to students pursuing a programme of study that leads to a Bachelors degree in law (LL.B / BLS) (either the three year or the five year programme). Only one team from an Institution is allowed.
Registration of Teams:
- Teams should comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. Each team must necessarily be composed of two speakers. Interested teams are required to fill the Registration form and mail it via e-mail on email@example.com latest by 8th August, 2015.
- Teams should, thereafter, send by post/courier, the registration forms duly filled along with a fee for administrative purposes of Rs. 500/- by DD favoring "Rizvi Law College" payable at Mumbai so as to reach the organizers latest by 12th August, 2015. The Demand Draft would be returned to the team upon their memorials not being selected.
- Thereafter every applied team is to send a soft copy of the memorials latest by 8th September, 2015 upon which, a memorial selection process will decide final teams for The 7th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2015.
- The qualifying twenty four teams would be announced on the Rizvi Law College website (www.law.rizvi.edu.in) on 15th September, 2015 and would also be intimated on an individual level.
- On intimation of selection for further rounds by the Organizing Committee each team shall revert the aforementioned intimation with a DD of Rs 3500 /- as registration fees for The 7th Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2015 favouring "Rizvi Law College" along with TEN copies of Memorials from both the sides, i.e., FIVE from the Appellant side and FIVE from the Respondent side as hard copies on 19th September, 2015.
- All participants should carry their College / University Identity Cards at the time of registration at the Rizvi Law College Campus on 9th October, 2015 as well as at all times thereafter, during the competition.
- The Organizers will provide meals and refreshments to all the members of the participating teams for the duration of the Competition. However, the accommodation will be provided to outstation participating team members only.
- A photo ID issued by the Government must be carried by participants to avail accommodation during the event as per Government regulations.
Last Date of Registration for the Moot
8th August, 2015
Last Date of Application (With DD)
12th August, 2015
Last Date of Memorial Submission (Soft Copy)
8th September, 2015
Announcement of Qualified Teams
15th September, 2015
Final Registration Fee (After Selection) and Hard Copy Submission
19th September, 2015
Mr. Vikramjit Garewal
(Student President, 5 year course):
Mr. Vikram Kamath
(Student President, 3 year course):
Mr. Ameya Kadkade
(Moot Court President):
Rizvi Law College
Rizvi Educational Complex,
Sherly Rajan Road, Off Carter Road,
Bandra West, Mumbai - 400050
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form