Lex Revolution (Vol. I, Issue 3): Call for Papers
We are happy to invite original researched unpublished articles / short comments / book reviews for publication in our journal Lex Revolution (ISSN 2394 997X) for its Volume I, Issue 3.
- Submission must be written in English only.
- Each submission should be accompanied with an Abstract containing 5 keywords explaining the aims & object of the paper.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 14 for title or headings & 12 for main text. The footnotes shall be of font size 10. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode: A Uniform Method of Citation is accepted.
- File must be in MS Word (*.doc or *.docx) format with spacing of 1.5 on A4 size page, assigning file names title of the paper and the name of authors respectively.
- The words limit for (inclusive of footnotes):
- Article: upto 3000-4000 words,
- Short comments: upto1500 words,
- Book Review: upto 1000 words.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- If the submission is accepted for publication, authors will have to submit publication fee & a declaration stating his work is original, unpublished and is not been submitted for publication anywhere else.
- To ensure anonymity in reviewing the papers, title of the paper, name of the author, co-author, designation, address, contact number and e-mail should appear only on the first page of the paper.
- All submissions shall be made to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with 'Submission Article / Comment / Book Review: Title of Paper & Name of Author' as subject.
- Editor reserves the right to do the necessary changes required.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of. In any case of violation of copyright the Author himself will be liable.
- Authors submitting manuscript written in English are requested to check their article using any online free plagiarism checker. We suggest using http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ to restrict plagiarism, for free.
- All publication related queries shall be addressed to email@example.com with specific subject line.
- Page numbers and page borders should not be used.
If the above format is not followed by the authors, the paper will be out rightly rejected and won't be considered for review.
The last date for submission is 15th August, 2015
Shanti Shadan, (Near ITRC Computer Centre),
BDO Block, Nai Bazar,
Buxar - 802101, Bihar