Indian National Bar Association - National Law Day
Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is going to conduct a Global Conference to coincide with the Indian Law Day celebrations titled "National Law Day".
Date: 26th November, 2015
Venue: Shangri-La's Eros Hotel, New Delhi
This conference proposes to bring participation from Legal Luminaries, Senior Government Officials, Legal Departments of Fortune 500 companies, International l Law Firms, Senior Lawyers, business and Judges across the globe. The main goal of the conference is to provide platform for Legal Community to discuss and deliberate on several important International legal issues.
It's an opportunity to learn the various legal issues of the year and interact with "who is who" of legal industry from across the globe.
Who should attend?
- Lawyers who seek to enhance and expand their Business relationships
- Lawyers who seek empowerment
- New partners or associates looking to increase their Client bases
- Small & medium sized firms looking for large Clients
- Corporate Counsel, Company Secretary
- Policy Makers In Government
- Law Firms
- Head Operations, Corporate Counsels, Industry Leaders, Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors, General Counsels, Legal Heads
- Individual Lawyers, Law students, Law colleges & Universities, Legal Vendors
- Head Regulatory Affairs
- IP Investors Patent Agents Attorneys & IP Consultants
- Tax Professionals, CA, Economist, Finance & Risk, Management
- Head Corporate Affairs
- INBA Executive Members: Rs. 5000/-
- International Delegates: US $200
- Non-members: Rs. 7500/-
- Law Students: Rs. 3500/-
Ms. Archana Agarwal
Indian National Bar Association
8/11, First Floor, Jungpura Extension,
New Delhi - 110014
Phone: +91-8130358886, +91-8285710651