National Law School of India University - Admission to Distance Education Courses 2015
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is the premier Law University in India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Distance Education Courses at National Law School of India University, Bangalore for the academic year 2015-16.
- Master of Business Laws (M.B.L) Programme - Two years
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses - One year
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
Graduate of any discipline from a recognised University is eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
For application to any of the above, kindly write to the Coordinator, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore - 560 072, along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of "Registrar, NLSIU" payable at Bangalore.
Applications will be issued from
11th May, 2015
Last date for the issue and receipt of duly filled in application:
Without Late Fee
31st July, 2015
With Late Fee of Rs.500
30th September, 2015
National Law School of India University
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore - 560 072
Download Notification, Application Form