RMLNLU Law Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology: Call for Papers
The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology is an annual, student-edited, peer reviewed, law journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University. The Journal Committee and is pleased to announce the call for papers for its second edition, RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology, Volume II.
Call for Papers:
The Journal invites submissions in the form of articles, case comments and book reviews from law students, academicians and legal professionals. The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue connected with Media Law and its allied fields of Communications, Entertainment and Technology.
The prescribed word limit is 5000-8000 words in case of articles, 3000-6000 words in case of case comments and 2000-4000 words in case of book reviews (excluding abstract, whose word limit is prescribed in the guidelines that follow, and footnotes, wherein speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible).
- The author(s) is/are required to attach a Covering Letter containing all personal details (Name of the author/s, their degrees, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and Email ID) in separate document with the entry.
- All submissions must be attached with the email in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- The Entry must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 1.0 and justified alignment.
- Citation style must adhere to the OSCOLA Method (4th Edition). Available at www.law.ox.ac.uk/published/OSCOLA_4th_edn.pdf
- Indian cases must be cited as per the Supreme Court Cases (SCC) citation wherever applicable.
- An entry may be authored by no more than two people.
- Each author or team of co-authors may not submit more than one entry. Multiple entries from the same author shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- The submission must include an abstract of 250-300 words with the author(s)' name and college as a footnote.
- Articles are invited from LL.B, LL.M students as well as Ph.D Scholars, Academicians and Legal Professionals.
The submissions may be emailed in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format to email@example.com. The attached submission in the email, i.e., the file name must bear the names of the author(s). An article may be authored by no more than two people.
- The submissions for the Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the journal and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University.
- The format of copyright agreement is available on www.rmlnlu.ac.in.
The last date of submission for the Volume II is 15th June, 2015.
Ms. Etisha Srivastav
Mr. Raghvendra Pratap Singh