International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research (IJLSR): Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research (IJLSR) is now accepting submissions for its upcoming issue. IJLSR accepts academic submissions in the form of articles, short notes, book reviews and case commentaries on a host of legal and social issues, both national and international which include multidisciplinary contemporary research.
Papers may be submitted under the following categories:
- Articles (3000 - 4000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
Articles must deal with a current theme of interest or importance comprehensively and are expected to show an extensive coverage of existing literature and a good level of analysis. The submissions must relate to any aspect of national or international law.
- An abstract of not more than 200 words shall be sent describing the submission.
- Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font, single spaced. Main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10.
- The paper should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- IJLSR uses only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to a uniform system of citation.
- All contributions submitted to the Journal should be original. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection.
- Authors are also required to inform the Editorial Board if they have submitted their manuscript to another law journal and if they have received an offer of publication. Authors may request an expedited review on this basis. It shall be within the discretion of the Editorial Board to grant an expedited review.
- The IJLSR only accepts electronic submissions which may be emailed under the subject heading 'Submission'. All submissions should be made in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx).
- Email your manuscripts at firstname.lastname@example.org
The format of IJLR is both Print and Online. Contributors however would be intimated by the journal's website i.e. legalfarm.webs.com. Authors of the shortlisted submissions will be intimated regarding the same.
- Indian Delegates
- Single authored Paper: INR 1000
- Co-authored Paper: INR 2000
- Foreign Delegates:
- Single authored Paper: USD $60
- Co-authored Paper: USD $80
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 29th May, 2015. The submissions received after the last date shall not be considered for the next volume.
Mr. Sikander Sharma
International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research
Dwarka, Sector -16, New Delhi