International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance: Call for Papers
The Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance, National Law University Delhi welcomes contribution for the Second edition of the International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance (refereed Journal) from students, academicians, activists, professionals and other stake holders involved in fight for the freedom of information across the globe.
The International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance (IJTAG) is the flagship Journal, with ISSN No: 2395-4337 of the Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance (CTAG), published under the aegis of the National Law University, Delhi.
Empowerment of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Endeavours
The Publication Committee of CTAG is inviting quality research papers from professionals, researchers, students, NGOs, Civil Societies, academicians and other stake holders involved in good governance for the 2016 Edition of the 'International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance'. Research paper should apply research skills and use of appropriate research methodology. Research paper should be thematic and identification of sub-themes is highly appreciated. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings. The submission can be sent under the following category:
- Research Papers (between 7000 and 10000 words, inclusive of footnotes):
Papers in this category are expected to engage with the theme comprehensively, examine literature comprehensively, and offer an innovative reassessment of the current understanding of that theme. It is advisable, though not necessary, to choose a theme that is of contemporary importance. Purely theoretical pieces are also welcomed.
- Notes/Comments (between 3000 and 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes):
This section should include a thought provoking and innovative piece consisting chiefly of personal opinions and analysis.
- Case/Report Comments (between 2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes):
This part should entail an analysis of contemporary Indian or International judicial pronouncements relevant to the themes. It must identify and examine the line of cases in which the decision
- Book / Reports Review (word limit is 2000-3000 for review of a book relevant to the themes):
The review should identify the relevant arguments put forth by the author and present a comprehensive analysis of the same.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman font of size 12 with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman font of size 10 with 1.0 line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the work. Submission must be compatible with Microsoft Word
- Headings should follow the following standard:
- Level 1 Heading: All Capitals & Bold;
- Level 2 Sub-Heading First Letter Capital & Bold;
- Level 3 Sub-Sub-Heading: First Letter Capital & Bold & Italic;
- Level 4 Sub-Sub-Sub-Heading: Normal
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract of about 250 - 300 words stating the theme of the paper precisely along with keywords.
- Authors shall be required to submit an author profile, post submission of 200 words before their contribution can be considered for publication.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only be one.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- Footnotes must conform to the Blue Book, Rules of Legal Citation (Latest edition)
- Copyright of all entries shall exclusively vest with NLU Delhi. The submission would imply that the author has assigned such rights to NLU Delhi.
- Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the subject heading 'IJTAG - Submission (Volume 2)'.
The last date for submissions is 31st July, 2015.
Editor In Chief
International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance (IJTAG)
National Law University, Delhi
Sector 14, Dwarka,
New Delhi - 110078
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com