CII - IP Education Initiative: Video Competition
It is our privilege to inform you that CII has launched the IP Education Initiative on 24th April, 2015 with the aim of generating a skilled and literate IP Workforce for the industry. We shall be offering Certification Courses through a virtual platform on a vast variety of foundation and advanced level courses.
Advantages with CII - IP Education Initiative:
- Courses offered by India's apex industry chamber which is well known in the Industry and Government for its pioneering role in helping build a strong framework for a robust IP ecosystem in the country.
- An array of courses developed by notable authors based on Industry needs.
- Tie-ups with leading national and international academic institutions and international bodies.
- Lectures by esteemed legal luminaries, academicians and stalwarts in the domain of IP, having years of experience.
- Courses run under the expert guidance of eminent personalities from industry and academia specializing in IPR.
In order to make the education process more interactive, we are inviting applications from all interested personnel to send us their 10 minute videos on any of the topics listed under:
Topics for Video Lecture:
- Introduction to IPR
- Licensing and technology transfer
- IPR licensing
- Licensing and competition law
- Basics of patent
- Opposition procedures in Patent office
- Patent litigation procedures in court
- Appeals under Patents Law
- Assignment and Licensing Agreements in Patents
- Commercialization of IP
- Management of an IP portfolio
- IP audits and due diligence
- IP Valuation basics
- IP Value chain - From the point of its conceptualization to commercialization
- Methods of IP valuation
A jury comprising of noted experts in the field of IPR will judge the best videos. The authors of videos identified as the best amongst all entries received will be given a chance to use the CII platform to reach a wide audience to share their knowledge on the subject. The copyright in videos which are used for the purposes of IP Education Initiative will vest with CII.
You may send us your short videos in Mp4 file format with an approximate size of 640x 480 through e-mail at email@example.com by 10th May, 2015.
CII - IPR Division
Confederation of Indian Industry
3rd Floor, Indo-Global Social Service Society
28 Institutional Areas, Lodi Road
New Delhi - 110003, India