CII - IPEI: Certification Courses on IPR
[Please mention in your application that the source of information is from AdvocateKhoj]
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is happy to inform you about the launch of CII Intellectual Property Education Initiative (CII-IPEI) at the National IPR Conference on 24th April, 2015.
We have launched this initiative for offering certification courses on IPR as one of many of our efforts to strengthen the IP ecosystem in the country. Through the CII-IPEI, a series of online courses which have been developed in partnership with the who's who of IP community will be offered through a virtual platform.
Key highlights of the Courses:
- Courses, offered by India's apex Industry Chamber which is well known in the Industry and Government for its pioneering role in helping build a strong framework for a robust IP ecosystem in the country.
- Wide variety of courses developed by notable authors based on the requirements of the industry.
- Tie-up with leading national and international academic institutions and International bodies.
- Lectures by esteemed legal luminaries, academicians and stalwarts in the domain of IP having years of experience a say in shaping India's policy on IPR.
- Courses run under the expert guidance of eminent personalities industry, academia and domain of IPR.
Types of Course:
- Foundation Courses:
These courses have been designed for upcoming IP Professionals. These are also meant for working professionals seeking to enhance their IP skills.
- Advanced Courses:
These courses have been designed to suit the needs of IP professionals envisaging to become IP experts.
- Knowledge Sharing Platform:
These Knowledge sharing platforms are meant for officials from Police, Customs and Judiciary.
Registrations for the following four courses are now open to the public:
For more details regarding registration and fees, please visit: www.ciiipeduindia.in
[Please mention in your application that the source of information is from AdvocateKhoj].
Who can register?
- Research Professionals, Scientists, IP and Legal Professionals in Corporate / Institutions / Law Firms / Service Sector
- Students aspiring to be lP Professionals
- MSME Leaders, Entrepreneurs and Innovators
- Government and Law Enforcement Officials
- Journalists, Economists and Company Executives
Ms. Sheetal Chopra
Director & Head IPR
Confederation of Indian Industry
3rd Floor, Indo-Global Social Service Society
28 Institutional Areas, Lodi Road
New Delhi - 110003, India