ASSOCHAM - Companies Act 2013: Spotlight on Salient Features & Recent Developments
Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) and Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (Under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India) are jointly organizing a National Conference on "Companies Act 2013: Spotlight on Salient Features & Recent Developments"
Date: 24th April, 2015
Venue: Hotel Hindustan International, Kolkata
As you are aware that Companies Act 2013 has been instrumental in bringing significant changes in the way the businesses used to handle various facades of compliance. ASSOCHAM as an apex chamber of the nation has been organizing such conferences from time to time on the said subject with the objective to make the industry aware of the relevant changes and how they are expected to adhere to the laid down compliance.
We are happy to inform you that Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee (Director General and CEO) of "Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs" have agreed to inaugurate the conference.
The following topics are expected to be covered in the technical session of the said conference:
- New procedure for Related Party Transactions
- Proposed Amendments bill 2014-Salient Features
- Enhanced Disclosure Norms
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Governanance Risk & Compliances: New Approach
- Directors and Independent Directors
- Women Directors: Roles & Responsibilities
- Auditors, Accounting Standards
- Shareholder's Empowerment & Minority Rights
- Rs. 3,000 per delegate inclusive of Service Tax
Mr. Manesh Sharma
Mr. Arijit Ghosh
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
5, Sardar Patel Marg
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021
Phone: 011 - 46550555